March 21, 2008 - Our engagement

Today is our engagement anniversary. I think we both forgot. We’ve got so much going on in our lives that we just forget. Kind of sad considering that we’ve only been married for 2 years. We got 6-8 inches of snow today!! I hope this is the last one. What a crazy winter we’ve been having. Today is also Good Friday. Julian went to CCFC service. I’m still wondering why Easter came so early this year. I always remember it being in April. My company is going through a lot of changes also. To make a long story short, I may lose my job. We’ll see what happens in the next 3 months. If so, stay at home mom here I come!

As for Cadybear, she has another tooth! And her skin is getting much better!! I think it’s the weather. It’s been getting warmer the past few days (except for today). But I can finally kiss her on the cheek without worrying about infecting it. Praise God!!! I’m trying to keep it up by still moisturizing it.

Blog Archive