September 26, 2008 - Cadence is walking!

She first started to make more than one step when my aunt from Taiwan came into town. She took 3 steps total. Soon after that, I watched her walk from our shoe rack to the door. The yesterday we went to Northbrook Mall to play by the treehouse and she was walking around everywhere! She's still a little unsteady, but she does it!

We are getting ready for our next trip which is to Austin, Texas next Thursday. I'm even more nervous because this is a longer flight than NY and I'm praying that she won't cry like she did on that flight home. I'm dreading it!! It's going to sunny and 90 degrees there next weekend! For those of you that know me, I'm not a super fan of extremely hot weather. We'll definitely go swimming, but I think it might be too hot to Cady. We'll just have to bring lots of sunscreen.

Blog Archive